TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. You should read these Conditions carefully be fore using this Website or purchasing any Goods or Services from us.
2. These are the terms and conditions which apply to your use of this Website and the purchase of Goods and Services from us. If you do not agree to these Conditions, you must not use this Website.
3. We reserve the right to change these Conditions at any time. Any changes to the Conditions will be effective after the change is published on this Website. You should check these Conditions before each order as they may have changed since your last visit.
4. If you have any questions about the Conditions, the Services or this Website, please contact us using the contact details in the “Contact Us” section of this Website.
5. Instructors and Classes are subject to change.
6. We reserve the right to refuse you access to the Studios and suspend or terminate your use of the Services if we reasonably consider that your conduct is damaging to our reputation, is in breach of these Conditions or would otherwise be in the interests of other users of the Studios or participants in our Classes.
7. You must be aged 16 years or over to attend any of our Classes or to use any of our facilities at the Studios.
RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY
1. Our staff, agents and subcontractors are not medically qualified so if you have any doubts about your fitness or capability to exercise, we strongly recommend that you get advice from a doctor first.
2. GrooveCycle accepts no responsibility for any customers who do not follow the class instructions, safety guidelines, or has not disclosed medical conditions or recent injuries. Please be aware that it is your responsibility to inform the instructor if you feel unwell or any discomfort.
3. By using GrooveCycle’s or partner facilities you accept that there is risk associated with all forms of exercise either during or after. You take full responsibility for your own health and wellbeing. You will not hold GrooveCycle Limited, associated staff, or partner facilities,
liable for any injury, loss or expense suffered as result of your participation in any GrooveCycle classes.
4, GrooveCycle accepts no responsibility for any property left on the premises or the premises of our partners. As such, please accept the responsibility for your belongings
1. To book a Class, your account must include at least one Credit. One Credit entitles you to attend one Class.
2. You can purchase Credits via our Website. Multiple Credits can also be purchased as bundles at discounted rates
3. Price details for Credits are available on our Website and shall be such prices as determined by us from time to time.
4. Credits purchased as part the introductory package and monthly unlimited package is valid from 1 month from the start of the first visit.
Credits purchased as part of bundles of 1 or 5 Credits is valid 3 months from the start of the first visit.
Credits purchased as part of bundles of 10 Credits will expire 6 months from the start of the first visit.
5. Credits and Class bookings are not transferable to any other person and you should not allow anyone else to book Classes using your Credits.
6. Subject to any statutory right of cancellation, pa yments for Credits are non-refundable unless otherwise stated in these Conditions.
BOOKING/ RE-ARRANGING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
1. You can check availability and book Classes in advance online via our Website. When you book a Class, one Credit will be deducted from your account.
2. Classes are subject to availability and we do not guarantee that spaces will be available in any given Class, even if you have sufficient Credits in your account.
3. You may cancel or re-arrange a booking up to 24 hours before the start of the Class and receive a refund of your Credit. If you cancel a booking within 24 hours of the start of the Class (including places allocated via the waiting list), your Credit will not be refunded.
4. If the Class you wish to attend is fully booked, you may choose an alternative Class with remaining spaces. Alternatively, you may join a waiting list for the fully booked class. When you join the waiting list, one Credit will be deducted from your account.
5. If you join the waiting list and a space becomes available, you will be automatically added to the Class. You will be notified by e-mail and text message if you are automatically added to a Class.
6. If you join a waiting list but no longer wish to attend the Class, you should cancel the booking via our Website as soon as possible. If you are automatically added to a Class you may cancel up to 24 hours before the Class and receive a refund of your Credit but you will
not be refunded if you cancel within 24 hour of the start of the Class.
7. If you join the waiting list and a place on the fully booked Class does not become available 24 hours before the start of the class, you will be notified by e-mail and text message. The Credit debited from your account to join the waiting list will be refunded.
8. If we cancel a class, your Credit will be refunded.
9. You must check in at reception at least 5 minutes before the start of your class. Due to the nature of the classes late comers will not be admitted. If you are late this will count as a late cancel and the class will be charged. Please see below for the cancellation policy.
USE OF OUR WEBSITE
1. Use of our site includes accessing, browsing or registering to use our Website. By using the Website you are confirming that you accept these Conditions and that you agree to comply with them.
2. We may update this Website from time to time and may change the content at any time. Any of the content on our Website may be out of date at any given time and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will be
free from errors or omissions.
3. We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access is permitted on a temporary basis and we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4. By accessing this Website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this Website for your use in accordance with these Conditions. You must not modify the copies of any materials on this Website in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any text. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Website must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors. If you print off, copy or download any part of our Website in breach of these Conditions of use your right to use this Website will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
5. This Website should only be accessed using a computer linked to a secure network environment.
6. We cannot guarantee that this Website will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this Website please contact us by email at and we will endeavour to correct it.
7. You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing computer viruses, other malicious code or harmful components. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access toour Website. You must not attack our site via a denial-of–service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this clause you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Website will cease immediately and you will indemnify us for any breach, which means that you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of you not complying with this clause.
YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD
1. Certain areas of our Website are restricted and may only be accessed if you are registered with us and have been issued with or have chosen a username and password.
2. You must not allow any other person to use your username, password or other login details and must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. If you believe or suspect that someone else knows your login details you must contact us as soon as possible.
3. We reserve the right to disable any user identification code or password used to access to this Website at any time if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with these Conditions.
4. You shall not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to an area of this Websitewhich is only accessible with a username and password other than that which has been identified as being available to you through the logins and passwords notified to you and you
will not attempt to evade our authentication or security procedures nor assist, encourage or permit any other person to do any of the above things.
5. You should be aware that some of the documents, files and other information may contain personal data subject to applicable data protection legislation. You must not use that data contrary to such legislation.
6. We shall not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of unauthorised access to your account until such time as you have informed us of unauthorised use or possible unauthorised use of your login details or of a breach of security at
7. If you are accessing an area of our Website protected by a username and password to use the Services available through it otherwise than in the course of your business, you have certain statutory rights as a consumer regarding the performance of Services. These statutory rights will not be affected by any statement contained in these Conditions.
OTHER RELEVANT POLICIES
We may collect and process the following data about you (“your information”):
- information that you submit online via our site when you register and / or login;
- any correspondence you send to us or when you email us;
- details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access (which may include, amongst other things; traffic data and communication data);
- details of credits purchased on the site; and
- reservations you make for GrooveCycle classes.
We use your information in the following ways:
- to ensure that our site’s content is presented as effectively as possible for you;
- for our internal purposes, such as quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of our site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us, or which we feel may interest you (provided of course that you agree);
- to create reports to assist with future marketing
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts with you (including processing your payment for credits and to reserve your place for classes when you have made a booking); and
- to enable you to participate in interactive features of our site, when you choose to do so. We may monitor your use of our site and record your email address and/or IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our
advertisers.This is statistical information about our users’ browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual. We only keep your information for as long as is necessary
We may use "cookies" to collect the information referred to and track your use of our site. Cookies are small data files which gather information about your use of our site and help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our site. For more information
- We may use your information to provide you with m arketing information that you request or that we feel may interest you. We will do this by post, SMS, email or telephone.
-If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS with information about products and services which are similar to those we previously provided to you, unless You have indicated that you do not want to hear from us.
- If you are a new customer, we may contact you by email and/or SMS only if you consent.
- If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tick the relevant boxes on the form when we collect your information. You may ask us at any time not to use your information for marketing purposes by contacting us at
- You have the right to access your information and should direct any request for your information to us at email@example.com. Please note that a fee of ten pounds (£10.00) may be payable to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- You have the right to rectify your information by sending us a written request to us at
- You have the right to ask us not to process your information or pass your information to other companies or organisations) for marketing purposes.
WAIVER AND RELEASE
By signing up for and/or attending classes, events, activities, and other programs and using the premises, facilities and equipment (individually and/or collectively, the “Classes and Facilities”) you hereby acknowledge on behalf of yourself, your heirs, personal representatives and/or assigns, that there are certain inherent risks and dangers in indoor cycling and exercise equipment in association with the Classes and Facilities. You acknowledge that some of these risks cannot be eliminated regardless of the care taken to avoid injuries. You also acknowledge that the specific risks vary from one activity to another, but range from (1) minor injuries such as scratches, bruises, and sprains; (2) major injuries such as eye injury or loss of
sight, joint or back injuries, heart attacks, and concussions; and (3) catastrophic injuries including paralysis and death. You hereby agree to assume full responsibility for any and all injuries or damage which are sustained or aggravated by you in relation to the Classes and Facilities. Use of the fitness area and other club facilities are at the guest’s own risk and under their own medical advice. Neither GrooveCycle Limited or the club will accept liability for any damages or losses to a guest’s personal property brought into the club’s premises. All activities are taken at the guest’s own risk. Neither GrooveCycle Limited, or the club nor their servants and agents shall be liable for personal injury sustained by a guest whilst on the Club’s premises, except in so far as it can be proven that it relates to the wilful act, neglect or default of the Company or the Club, or any servants or agents.
15 Beaufort Court
Reg.Company Number: 08968464